Thursday, February 28, 2013

Line

The tacks pull my eye into the image to the sun and the horizon. The horizontal lines on the track draw my attention to the sides of the image. The colors and shadows cast by the sun add another element of texture.
The tracks lead my eye to the couple and then beyond them to the horizon. The lighting also helps to draw my attention to the couple. The only thing that bothers me is that her head intersects with the tree line behind her.
This picture of the new supports for the Seaside Heights boardwalk drew my eye in to the Ferris Wheel and along the stores and arcades. It also reminds me of what is was before and how much better it will be in the future. 

The motion blur of the lines in the tunnel drew me in and made me feel like I was going into the city instead of just looking at the skyline.
I liked how the lines in the sand drew my eye straight to the rocks in the background. The curves in the sand also added another element of visual interest instead of being straight lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment